In the event that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can request a free return within 60 days of your purchase's shipment date. If you are a registered user, please go to your order history to initiate your return and skip to step 4. If you checked out as a guest, start at step 1.
For Registered Users
1. Go to your order history by clicking your name at the top of the site, and clicking "My Account", then "My Orders" on the left side.
2. Click on the order you want to make a return for, then Click on the "RMA" tab.
3. Click the "Request New Return" button
If you Ordered as a Guest
1. To get started, go to Request an RMA and enter your order number and the email you used to place your order.
2. Click the "Request New Return" button
1. Select your order from the dropdown list and click apply.
2. Check the box next to the items you want to return.
3. Fill in:
- The quantity you want to return
- Your reason for returning
- What condition the product is in
- What how you'd like us to handle your return.
We can send you a replacement of the same item, exchange it for a different item or gift card, or refund you. Provide any additional information or attachments if you'd like.
After you've filled out your info, click submit.
4. Our customer service team will be notified. If you want to add more info or ask questions, use the "Add Message" box. You'll recieve an email with a link to this page for easy access in the future.
5. When your RMA is approved, you'll get an email. Head on back to your RMA status page and print off your RMA Packing Slip and RMA Shipping Label.
Put the RMA Packing Slip inside your box. We recommend using the original box your item came in, so cover the original shipping label with your RMA Shipping Label.
Click the "Confirm Shipping" button.
Our returns are usually done using FedEx SmartPost. Head over to FedEx to find a drop-off point near you or take your package to your local Post Office.
6. Upon receipt and inspection of the product, a credit will be processed against the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 10 days after receipt for processing your refund. Allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you requested a replacement or exchange, you'll get an email with your new order number.
If at any time during the process you have questions, please feel free to use the Add Message box or contact our customer service team directly via our contact form at the bottom of the site.