Bailey Wool Face Mask
All Sales are Final. Not Returnable.
All Sales are Final. Not Returnable.
The Bailey Protective Wool Face Mask is crafted from 100% wool felt. We partnered with Bollman Hat Company to produce face masks for general use in every-day settings. The Bailey Protective Wool Face Mask is available in Black and has a lazer etched Bailey logo.
The Bailey Protective Wool Face Masks are intended for use in multiple environments, whether it is grocery shopping, gardening, or protecting against dust and pollen. They have been tested and proven to provide over 99% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency, over 98% Particle Filtration Efficiency at 1 micron, passed ASTM Level 1 Synthetic Blood Penetration testing and in Flammability testing they did not ignite. The Protective Wool Face Mask will provide an added layer of protection during this difficult time. Rest assured that the Bailey Protective Wool Face Mask will provide an added layer of protection during this difficult time.
Thicker than cloth face masks and temperature regulating, the Bailey Protective Wool Face Masks naturally neutralizes orders and wicks away moisture. The Bailey Protective Wool Face Masks are washable.
Some of the many benefits of the Bailey Protective Wool Face Mask are:
- Breathe easy – air flows naturally
- Temperature regulating – comfortable to wear
- Wicks away moisture
- Natural odor management properties – neutralizes better than other fibers
- Natural fibers – color variations and “specks” in the mask are not defects
- Available only in Black
- Made in USA
To Use, follow these directions:
- Seams of the mask should be facing outward, away from your face
- Line up the outer seam with the bridge of your nose and pull the elastic loops over your ears
- The Face Mask should fit snug across your face
To Wash, follow these directions:
- Wash on gentle cycle or by hand in cold water with Woolite or equivalent and with like colors
- Dry flat on a towel or rack - do not hang by elastic loops
- Washing may lead to color changes
To Disinfect, follow these directions:
- To kill viruses, heat mask in a standard oven at 175-200 degrees F(80-93 degrees C) for 30 minutes
- Do not allow any part of the mask to touch heating elements
Testing & Product Data:
Laboratory test results per Nelson Labs:
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) – passed per ASTM F2101, EN 14683 – over 99%, Level 3
- Synthetic Blood Penetration (SBP) – passed per ASTM F1862, ISO22609 Level 1
- Flammability – Class 1 - per 16 CFR Part 1610 - products DO NOT IGNITE!
Laboratory test results per Major Research University:
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) – filters over 98% of particles at 1.0 micron and 87% at 0.5 micron
Body contact materials:
- Wool – natural, scoured, carbonized and dyed
- Elastic – 65% polyester, 35% natural latex rubber thread
- The product does not include any drugs or biologics
If you are a company or organization that wishes to buy 100 or more units in bulk, please contact us at email@example.com.
We recommend that any user with sensitivity to wool or fabric dyes consider not using this product or discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur, and contact their health care provider. Masks should not be worn by people with pre-existing respiratory issues.
The Bailey Protective Wool Face Mask may be used when FDA cleared masks are unavailable. We recommend against use in a surgical setting, where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected, or use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
|Material||100% Wool Felt|
|Brand||Bailey of Hollywood|
|USA Made or Imported||Made in USA|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|